– Information pursuant to art. 13 EU 2016/679 Regulation (GDPR) for data processed through the site –
The company LOOKCAST srl with registered office in Pescara (Italy) , Via Silvio Pellico 28/1 , PI 02096680687, tel. +39.085.294445 , PEC [email protected] (hereinafter “Holder”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Regor EU complaint n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your personal data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
SENDING AN EMAIL MESSAGE AND COMPILING FORM – “CONTACTS” SECTION
The optional and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation of the form provided in the “contacts” section entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the form and body of the message.
No data deriving from the e-mail or messaging service of “contacts” is disseminated; the data collected through the form or by sending e-mail are managed exclusively by employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, duly authorized for processing.
The user is completely free to provide the personal data indicated in “contacts” with our company to request the sending of informative material, newsletters or other communications.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed with automated tools only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
- Data processed nature. Lookcast srl will process the personal and fiscal data of customers and suppliers, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships.
- Purpose of the treatment . Personal data are processed:
- for the following Service Purposes (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR):
- conclude the contracts with the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- The legal bases for such processing are the legal obligation and the pre-contractual and contractual purposes.
- for the following Marketing Purposes (Article 6 letter f) and recital 47 GDPR):
- send via e-mail, mail and / or SMS or wa and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or promotional material on products or services offered by the Owner and recognition of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services.
- The legal basis for such processing is legitimate interest.
You may at any time choose to suspend such sending, by writing an email to the references below or using the technological tools at your disposal (eg. unsubscribe at the bottom of the mail).
- Methods of processing. The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Personal data is stored on servers located within our company. The Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU; in this case, the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Retention period of personal data. In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of the purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, the period of retention of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the time limits prescribed by law and for the related civil needs. In particular, personal data will be stored in our archives as follows: the administrative data will be kept for 10 years (also pursuant to Article 2220 of the Civil Code); technical documentation and customer / supplier contracts for 5 years; the data collected for marketing purposes for 2 years.
- Obligation or power to provide data and consequences of any refusal. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Communication and dissemination. Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as authorized treatment;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities for the owner’s account, in their capacity as external controllers of the treatment.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to the public addressees by law, to the judicial authorities, as well as to all those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory for institutional purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
NAVIGATION DATA AND COOKIES
FOR ALL THE TREATMENTS INDICATED ABOVE, THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PART: The interested part always has the right, at any time, to exercise the rights recognized by the art. 15 GDPR:
- Right of access to personal data;
- Right to obtain rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- Right to oppose the treatment;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to revoke the consent, where provided (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation);
- Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (“Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” whose contact details are indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it).
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition).
RULES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS: You may at any time exercise the rights listed above by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. or a PEC to the company LOOKCAST srl to the above detailed addresses;
- an e-mail to [email protected]
CONTACT DATA OF THE HOLDER: The Data Controller is LOOKCAST srl whose contact details are indicated in the header of this statement.
CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: The Data Protection Officer (Data Protection Officer) who can be contacted to exercise the above listed rights and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data can be reached at the address mail: [email protected]
The updated list of external processors is kept at the headquarters of the owner.
Changes to this Policy
Lookcast srl has always been committed to respecting the fundamental principles of privacy and data protection. Therefore, our privacy policies are periodically reviewed so as to be always up-to-date and comply with data protection principles. This information may be amended in the future in order to keep up with new developments and, above all, in order to maintain compliance with current legislation (European and national). Any changes that we may make to our disclosure will be made immediately known and published on our corporate website.
Last updated: October 2018